Due to our clients company expansion, our client requires a motivated Administration Assistant to join our busy team in their newest offices located in, Telford.
Your role will be to perform a variety of administrative tasks reporting to the Branch Manager.
Roll Responsibilities include:
- Assist with the day-to-day duties of Administration and Operations.
- Scheduling work for the surveying team
- Dealing with our clients over the phone and via email
- Report production and report checking
- Sending reports and certificates to the clients to ensure deadlines are met
- Updating internal and client data bases
The person we are looking for will have the following attributes:
- Great professional phone manner and friendly, approachable personality
- Strong computer skills (familiarity with TEAMs an advantage but not a requirement)
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- A methodical approach to paperwork and general office procedures.
- Positive attitude with a solution-focused approach to work
- Stability of a national ambitious company with a proven track record of over 30 years in the industry
- Highly professional and supportive work environment
- Training provided
- Free on-site parking with excellent road links
- Opportunity for career progression for the right candidate
- office administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
Elite Staffing Agency acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
Due to the high level of CV’s that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available.
Elite is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.
|Salary||£15,000.00-£18,000.00 dependent on experience|
|Job Type||Permanent/Full Time|