Our client in Telford requires a full time experienced Electrician.
This is a summary of duties not a list of everyday tasks.:
- The main duty of the post is to carry out periodic inspection and testing and completing of the necessary test certification in accordance with IEE Wiring Regulations. Also to complete other electrical certification where required.
- Carry out electrical work mainly in domestic buildings however some commercial work will also be expected, including consumer unit changes, electrical rewires, wiring upgrades, minor works repairs and fault finding.
- To be fully conversant with all aspects of electrical installation works of both 230v and 400v.
- Ensure compliance with the IEE Wiring Regulations at all times, and that the appropriate materials used.
- To undertake testing of all portable and fixed electrical equipment (PAT Testing).
- To liaise with customers to arrange appointments, access arrangements, discuss works etc.
- Carry out and complete all works to high quality and in a competent manner and with the property being left in a clean and tidy condition.
- To work with, and provide information relating to technical matters, to any group as directed by the Supervisor.
- To liaise with other staff, Surveyors and Sub-contractors as necessary to ensure the timely completion of works within agreed operational targets.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all paperwork including job tickets and timesheets and ensure this is passed to your Supervisor within agreed timescales.
- To accept progress and complete accurately all works allocated via the mobile working device (PDA’s).
- Ensure that any required qualifications for your position remain valid and to ensure that any necessary training is arranged and undertaken within the specified timescales.
- To attend meetings, training sessions and conferences as required.
- To participate in the companies out of hour’s emergency service. * To act at all times in accordance with the companies rules, policies, procedures and financial regulations.
- All employees must observe and comply with the companies Health and Safety Policies and Procedures;
- All employees must observe and continually promote the companies Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy.
- Such other duties as may be required appropriate to the post.
Elite Staffing Agency acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
Due to the high level of CV’s that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available.
Elite is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.