Our client has a great new position for a growing company in the Telford area.
They are looking for an Office Junior to support the Office Manager with a number of duties.
- Answer the telephone, directing calls or taking messages as required.
- Greet office visitors with front of house duties
- Set-up meeting rooms for meetings
- Distribute post to the team
- Ensure all printers and the internet are functioning
- Purchase fresh fruit and milk for the office
- Updating social media platforms
- Format proposals and presentation documents
- Print reports
- Download and file project documents and emails
- Book reservations and diary management
Requirements for the role:
- Some experience within an office support role
- Immediately available to start
- Excellent communication skills
- Good MS Office skills
Due to the high level of CV’s that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available.
Elite is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.
|Salary||£12,000.00 per annum|
|Job Type||Permanent/Full Time|