Customer Service Advisor required for a short term contract to provide maternity cover.
Must haves; Previous call handling experience would be highly beneficial, administration experience, an organised and target driven individual, must be confident and enjoy liaising with clients within a fast-paced environment.
Our client, based in Shrewsbury, is a leading specialist provider in their industry and is seeking a self-confident, organised and driven Customer Service Advisor. The applicant must be able to handle calls efficiently while also delivering an excellent level of customer care. The role also involves some administration duties and requires the ability to work to SLA’s and call quality targets
If you enjoy delivering excellent customer service and working within a passionate and pro-active team then please do apply.
- To handle calls promptly in an enthusiastic and efficient manner
- Identify and respond to the needs of customers, resolving queries where possible or passing efficiently to the Management team
- Apply detailed, current knowledge of products and procedures
- Represent the business and client companies in a positive and professional manner
- Seek to achieve and exceed individual and team targets
- Effectively use call centre systems in line with department procedures
- Input data accurately and complete related paperwork
- General administration duties including spreadsheet work, report work and data entry
- Respond to changing priorities and achieve tasks quickly and to a high standard
- Customer service experience ideally within an office environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous experience working towards call volumes and quality targets
- Excellent telephone manner
- PC literate
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent data entry skills
- Able to work as part of a team
Elite Staffing Agency acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
Due to the high level of CV’s that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available.
Elite is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.
|Salary||18,000-£20,000 per annum|
|Job Type||Temporary/Providing Maternity Cover|