Our client is a market leader in the design, manufacture and supply of Ex electrical components and ATEX compliant equipment for use in hazardous areas, both nationally and internationally.
- Ensure that quality standards are maintained throughout all stages of production
- Reporting directly to Workshop Supervisor
- Full training will be provided
- Experience gained within a quality/inspection background
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of basic engineering principles
- Quality control qualifications
Elite Staffing Agency acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
Due to the high level of CV’s that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available.
Elite is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.
|Sector||Quality Inspector/Design & Manufacturing|
|Job Type||Permanent/ Full Time|