Our client is looking to recruit a Graphic Designer. The role will require you to produce high quality and original designs within tight deadlines.
What the job entails:
- Design of eLearning/mLearning screens: layout, backgrounds, component design, buttons control and efficiency of budgets
- Layout and graphic design for mobile applications and websites.
- Creating models, diagrams and tools to enhance design materials as well as creating visual sales proposals and pitches including designing visual boards, materials and presentations.
- Proficiency working in the macOS environment.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Creative Media, Interactive Media, Media Production, or similar
- Digital design experience
- Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & Adobe XD
- High quality and original graphic design ability
- An ability to quickly create contemporary designs that meet a brief with little or no iterations required
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Other Adobe Programmes i.e. After Effects, Audition, Prelude
- Articulate Storyline 2
- Can-do attitude
- Working with others
- Excellent attention to detail
- Graphic Designer
Elite Staffing Agency acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
Due to the high level of CV’s that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available.
Elite is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.
|Salary||£20,000.00 per annum|
|Job Type||Permanent/Full Time, 37.5 hours per week|